SETTING THE STANDARD
INNOVATION . QUALITY . SERVICE
Airport Stairs is not limited to design work; we also expand to the growth in knowledge and access to exotic materials and production methods.
Need a quote? Call us at (905) 677-1678!
Airport Stairs is a division of Airport Railings Group of Companies. We are located in Orangeville, Ontario and currently operate with 50 employees.
10% of our in-house productions include:
– Specialty custom projects and designers who are looking to use specific exotic materials and styles.
– Work closely with architect and interior designer to achieve a finished product suitable for your home.
– Customized designs to suit your needs.
90% of our day-to-day activities include:
– Manufacturing and installing interior stairs for residential subdivision homes.
– Standard: oak
– Styles are specific to builder requests and compatible to railing selections.
Some of our exotic materials include:
– Combinations of materials used within one design and installation.
Our stairs division has been entirely convenient and economical for the industry. Airport Railings and Airport Stairs offer a complete package by providing both railing and stair solutions to our customers. The advantages our customers benefit from is our consistent quality, service and innovation. Our ability to supervise the entire project from start to finish, the convenience of having one company organize all operations and procedures to ensure your product is manufactured and installed to your satisfaction. We provide cost-effective solutions that are competitive amongst other companies because our customers are purchasing large quantities of full railing and stair packages, eliminating the time and costs of middle men.
We thrive in mass production and custom detailing and are fully equipped to handle both procedures simultaneously. In our relentless pursuit of technical proficiency and a broadened range of creative abilities, we have also invested into robust technical infrastructure, including:
– Computer Aided Design (CAD)
– Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
– Providing effective digital communication between clients
– Utilizing rapid digital manufacturing machinery (CNC controlled mills)